Growing, well-known, family-owned, and operated business in the entertainment industry, seeking honest, trustworthy & professional Bookkeeper with HR experience.
- Accounting & Finance
- Leading the integration of equipment reservation program and database with Quickbooks.
- Create and audit weekly invoicing for customers (50-60 per week)
- Process vendor invoices weekly (35-45 per week)
- Manage all aspects of accounts payables & receivables, including collections.
- Process bank deposits
- Reconcile bank statements and credit card statements
- Maintain petty cash
- Generate monthly, quarterly and annual reports as needed
- Facilitate credit checks on new customer account applications
- Work with an accountant to process issues when needed
- Document employee onboarding & termination
- Track employee time off
- Facilitate employee enrollment and termination in benefits programs
Required Skills/Abilities and Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years experience as Bookkeeper. HR background a plus
- Exceptional customer service skills: courteous, responsive, resourceful
- Software fluency with: QuickBooks Pro or Enterprise, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Google Workspace. Rental or retail inventory management system is a bonus
- Ability to learn and utilize new software
- Strengths in A/R & A/P management, including collections
- Experience with ADP Payroll Services
- Team player with good written & verbal communication skills and a sense of humor is essential!
- Entertainment or media industry experience preferred
- This is an on-site, full-time, exempt position.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer. Standing desk available.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Comprehensive benefits package including PTO, health insurance, and 401(k)