Please send inquires and resumes to [email protected]
Seeking a full-time Administrative Assistant to assist Office Manager and Bookkeeper. We are looking for a people person who can wear multiple hats with a primary focus on accounts payable/ accounts receivable and creating a warm and welcoming experience for our customers.
- Generating a high volume of client invoices
- Pulling and scheduling vendor invoices for weekly payment
- Researching and resolving accounting discrepancies in a timely manner
- Data entry and filing assistance.
- Administrative and Reception:
- Works as company receptionist and provides general support and direction to visitors.
- Communicate client arrivals to the appropriate TCS team members.
- Uphold office COVID-19 protocol, which includes client health screening form, temperature checks, and face covering policies.
- Answer phones and general inquiry emails, ensuring clients are connected with the correct department and/or person.
- Assist in coordinating travel and special projects/events for owners
- Assist with maintaining the schedule and travel plans of TCS executives.
- Maintain office supply upkeep.
- Mail distribution to appropriate staff
- Other administrative tasks or errands such as filing and maintaining the appearance of client areas as assigned.
Required Skills/Abilities and Experience:
- Outgoing people person with excellent customer service skills.
- Impeccable communication skills, both oral and written.
- Team player with exceptional organizational abilities.
- Strong administrative or office experience.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment while handling multiple projects at once.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Google Suite is preferred, knowledge of QuickBooks and
- Microsoft Suite is a bonus.
- Entertainment or media industry experience is a plus.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s in accounting a plus.
- This is an on-site, full-time, non exempt position.
- Ability to work during business hours (9 a.m. to 6 p.m.)
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Comprehensive benefits package including PTO, health insurance, and 401(k)
Send resume and references to: [email protected]