Please send inquires to [email protected]
As part of our Receiving department, this role accurately scans equipment returned from customers and returns items to appropriate places in the warehouse, following organizational protocols. Provides excellent customer service by receiving customers’ scheduled returned rental orders. In addition, this role will accurately keep records of all inventory received and observe safe workplace rules and guidelines when handling rental equipment within the warehouse. Performs general warehouse duties as needed. This role performs all job responsibilities safely, timely, and efficiently.
- Order Receipt and Fulfillment
- Scan in all returning equipment and do initial visual inspection for quality control.
- Distribute returned equipment to appropriate internal departments for further quality control checks. Maintain organization of like equipment.
- Detail all missing or damaged items from orders for manager review.
- Accurately and efficiently dispatch outgoing customer orders.
- Inventory Maintenance
- Consult internal kit lists to maintain accurate inventory of returned equipment.
- Communication with multiple internal departments to ensure equipment is accurately and efficiently moved through the quality control process and returned to the warehouse in the proper designated locations.
- Customer Service and Delivery Receipt
- Receiving outgoing gear from other departments and incoming orders from shippers and customer drop off, following intake protocols.
- Warehouse Assistance and other Duties as Assigned
- Assist in maintaining the appearance of the company as needed. Clean warehouse, counter area, bathrooms, other storage areas, etc.
- Transport gear within the warehouse as needed.
- Assist with QC and maintenance of battery and filter inventory.
Skills/Experience, and Abilities Required:
- Experience loading and unloading in a warehouse environment
- Current NYS driver’s license a plus
- Physical ability to lift and move heavy items throughout a normal shift
- Experience with warehouse inventory management a plus
- Attention to detail and knowledge of the kit lists.
- Knowledge of the equipment housed at TCS a plus.
- A Willingness to learn as you go and be on your feet for over six hours.
- A strong work ethic to assist others within the company to make sure the job leaves TCS happy with the gear and level of service.
- Willing to stay after hours or come in early to complete scanning or putting items away as needed.
- A good attitude and steady head while working in a fast paced and ever-changing environment.
- This is an on-site, full-time, non exempt position.
- Ability to lift 40lbs alone and heavier items with assistance
- The ability to safely climb ladders while carrying equipment cases.
- Prolonged periods of sitting in a vehicle
- Safely and reliably maneuver in a warehouse while carrying equipment
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Comprehensive benefits package including PTO, health insurance, and 401(k)