The below is a response to the on-going health crisis. This page has been and will continue to be updated as new information is available.
Page updated 7/31/2020.
To all our customers,
TCS is open. We have developed initiatives to help ensure the safety of our team members and customers.
Covid-19 Related Forms
View all forms for rental including COVID-19 specific forms and protocols on the TCS Client Center.
Rentals, Service, and Sales
In addition to rental orders, we’re also able to handle repair requests in our service department and new and used equipment sales inquiries. Email email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org with requests for either department or use the links above.
Returning to Work
Led by the Production Equipment Rental Group, TCS has joined other industry companies in drafting a set of protocols to help the industry get back to work safely. We’re honored to be part of a process that can promote safety in our industry and communities.
The Alliance of Motion Picture Television Producers submitted a set of guidelines developed by the Industry Wide Labor Management Safety Committee Task Force at the request of and in collaboration with various unions. The link below is a white paper of their recommendations:
In addition to the above from the Alliance of Motion Picture and Television Producers, Local 600, the International Cinematographers Guild, issued a set of protocols here. The linked document here is dated June 9, 2020. Check the Local 600 website for any updates.
Producers M. Blair Breard, April Taylor, and others at the New York Producers Covid Response Alliance created a document with safe practices and recommendations linked below.
- Before a job with TCS, we now have additional measures in place that your rental manager can discuss with you in more detail, and additional information is available in our client center.
- Employees and scheduled customer visits are allowed on the premises currently, and we are following PPE guidelines outlined in the PERG Safe Return to Work Guidelines.
- We encourage good hygiene habits like washing hands for at least 20 seconds with soap and water, limiting touching our face, and not sharing drinks and food (or anything else).
- All TCS employees who can work remotely are doing so. We have reduced onsite employees to the minimum number necessary for operations.
- We practice 6+ feet physical distancing. This means we do not shake hands and we limit our proximity with clients and co-workers.
Health Resources Related to COVID-19
- CDC COVID-19 Resources
- WHO COVID-19 Resources
- CDC’s Mental Health and Coping Page
- OSHA COVID-19 Guidance Website
We are confident in the steps we have taken and the practices we have put in place to help ensure the safety of our people, premises, and rental equipment.
We love our film community and we want everyone to continue to remain healthy and productive. We will continue to monitor the situation and adapt to changes.
We thank you for your continued support. Look out for each other.