Growing, well-known, family-owned, and operated business in the entertainment industry, seeking honest, trustworthy & professional full-time Junior Bookkeeper with HR experience. Reports to Bookkeeper.
- Accounting & Finance
- Assist with all aspects of accounts payables & receivables, including collections:
- Process bank deposits
- Reconcile bank statements and credit card statements
- Maintain petty cash
- Generate monthly, quarterly and annual reports as needed
- Facilitate credit checks on new customer account applications
- Work with an accountant to process issues when needed
- Create and audit weekly invoicing for customers (50-60 per week)
- Process vendor invoices weekly (35-45 per week)
- Assist with tracking employee time off as needed
Required Skills/Abilities and Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years experience as Bookkeeper. HR background a plus
- Exceptional customer service skills: courteous, responsive, resourceful
- Entertainment or media industry experience preferred
- Software fluency with: QuickBooks Pro or Enterprise, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Google Workplace. Rental or retail inventory management system is a bonus
- Ability to learn and utilize new software
- Experience with ADP Payroll Services
- Strengths in A/R & A/P management, including collections
- Team player with good written & verbal communication skills and a sense of humor is essential!
- This is an on-site, full-time, non-exempt position.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Comprehensive benefits package including PTO, health insurance, and 401(k)