Arri Alexa 4:3 XR Camera Pkg.
Including: EVF-1 Viewfinder / PL Mount / AB Battery Plate
The ALEXA Plus 4:3 has the same functionality as the ALEXA Plus but features a 4:3 Super 35 sensor and the ability to switch from 16:9 to 4:3 sensor mode. It comes with a built-in High Speed license, Anamorphic De-squeeze license and DNxHD license. The 4:3 sensor works for plug and play shooting with anamorphic lenses or vertical repositioning when shooting spherically.
With its 4:3 sensor the ALEXA Plus 4:3 joins the ALEXA Studio and ALEXA M, rounding out a line-up that now represents a solution for anamorphic productions. The Studio might typically function as an A- camera, the Plus 4:3 as a B-camera and the M as a specialist camera for situations where space is restricted but ALEXA’s image quality is wanted.
A 35 format film-style digital camera with an electronic viewfinder and a switchable 16:9 or 4:3 active sensor area.
ALEXA Plus 4:3 Main Features
- Efficient and versatile workflows
- ARRI product quality and reliability
- 4:3 Super 35 sensor
- Switch between 16:9 and 4:3 sensor modes
- Included license keys: Anamorphic de-squeeze, High speed and DNxHD
- Compatible with the same accessories as the Alexa and Alexa Plus
- Built-in ND filter options
- Included anamorphic de-squeeze and high speed licenses
- QuickTime ProRes 4444,
- ProRes 422 (HQ),
- ProRes 422,
- ProRes 422 (LT)
- ProRes 422 (Proxy) as well as
- MXF/DNxHD 220x
- 145 files onto in-camera SxS PRO cards
Outputs: HD-SDI or ARRIRAW T-link on BNC connectors.
Frame rate: 0.75 to 60 fps (0.75 – 120 fps up to ProRes 422 HQ with High Speed license) Electronic shutter: 5.0° – 358.0°.
Plus features: Built-in ARRI Lens Data System (LDS), real-time wireless lens control and REC support with the ARRI Wireless Remote System (WRS). One extra MON OUT and one extra RS socket, built-in 3D lens synchronization, motion sensors and quick switch BNC connectors.